Thousands of cylists of every age reclaimed the streets in Hamburg and around for a better cycling climate in the metropolitan area. About 50 raindrops couldn´t annoy the participants during several hours on cycles for the Fahrradsternfahrt. For many of them it was a yearly ritual, for others a relief not to use the badly cycle tracks, others liked the sociability among other fellow sufferers.
- The streets belonged to cyclists
- Frank coordinates the Pinneberg branch of the rally
- The crowd is waiting before entering the motor vehicle road
- The motor vehicle road - this seven kilometers are usually not open for cyclists.
- Thanks to Frank for guidance
- Little Johannes heads the crowd
- Easy going on the motor vehicle road
- Who remembers the time when cyclists had to use the tiny sidewalks in Flurstraße?
- No stop at red lights
- All-in at Dammtor station